Friday, September 25, 2015

Moving Day?

"Steve, what are you going to do with all these copies of Hockey News?"

"Just leave them there with my Maple Leafs sweater, Laureen. We're not going anywhere."

"Steve, what about all these 8-track Elton John tapes? Does anyone even play these?"

"They're fine, Laureen."

"Well, we have to start planning, Steve. We can't take all this stuff with us."

"I've told you, Laureen, we're not going anywhere. The Australian guy and my new tax lock are going to keep us here."

"Well, if you say so. But I still worry. Do you think Justin will be upset by all those Margaret Thatcher pictures you've hung in his room?"

"What makes you think it's going to be Justin? I mean, forget it, Laureen--we're not moving."

"Steve, did you see John Boehner's resignation this morning? I thought it was wonderful when he came in to announce it singing 'Zippity-Doo-Dah.' Wasn't that nice?"

"Shut up, Laureen.  And help me with this box."

No comments:

Post a Comment