Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frugal Diapers

With an eye toward improving my education, which effectively ended during a marble game at recess in Grade 3 (I lost all my marbles) I have been perusing catalogues of Continuing Education courses.  Among those that have caught my interest:

* Bargaining 101 - Pay Less Every Day!

* Fabulous Abs, Hips, Butts & Thighs

* Past Life Regression (bring snack, yoga mat, blanket and pillow)

* Nobody's Perfect - Arabic (not a slam against Omar Sharif; the course is conducted in Arabic)

* Fancy Diapers -- and, at the other end, if that's not an inappropriate term, Frugal Diapers

Finally, and I commend this to all my broadcast buddies who are still waiting for the residuals, Voice Over Announcing.  The catalogue assures us that "with increasing employment in the film industry as well as the local radio and TV market, the job opportunities in voice over announcing are on the rise.  Who knows, this may be the beginning of a new career for you!"

I've begun practicing all ready.  "Around the rough and rugged rock the ragged rascal ran." Ready when you are, Mr. Producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment