Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Betting on the Royal Baby

So many Royal-watchers are now convinced that the Duchess of Cambridge will deliver a baby girl bookmakers have dropped the odds from four to five to one to two.

This came about because the Duchess was heard to say, when given a teddy bear, "Thank you. I will give this to my d..." She stopped at "duh," leading many to believe she was about to say "daughter."

But this is only guessing. Here are some other things she might have almost said:

"Thank you. I will give this to my dentist."

"Thank you. I will give this to my dog."

"Thank you. I will give this to my dippy brother-in-law."

Meanwhile, for bettors, here are the other current odds: for a boy, six to four; for twins, eight to one. We found no odds listed for sextuplets.

No comments:

Post a Comment