Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Hair Summit

Donald Trump, the presumed Republican Party nominee for President of the United States, has said that if elected, he will meet with North Korea Chairman Kim Jong-Un. We bring you a preview of this historic encounter.

Trump: Nice hair, Chairman Kim.

Kim: And yours. Very handsome, President Trump. Much nicer than Mrs. Clinton's.

Trump: Thank you. It was a close election. I like to say I won by a hair.

Kim: Ha ha.

Trump: Ha ha.

Kim: Best hair I have seen on an American since we were visited by Dennis Rodman.

Trump: You mean Supreme Court Justice Rodman.

Kim: An excellent appointment. He and Justice Gary Busey will restore dignity to the court.

Trump: I have brought you a gift from my country, President Kim.

Kim: Really? How wonderful! I love gifts! What is it?

Trump: It's a tube of Brylcreem, the Cognac of hair creams. A little dab'll do ya.

Kim: A little dab will do it--like a little dab of enriched plutonium.

Trump: Ha ha.

Kim: Ha ha.

Trump: Well, I guess that wraps it up.

Kim: Wasn't there something else you wanted to talk about?

Trump: Can't remember. You know, hair today, gone tomorrow.

Kim: Ha ha.

Trump: Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment