Thursday, June 8, 2017

Dancing with the Stars

Former FBI Director James Comey: "And then President Trump said, 'Would you give me a hug?'"

Senator Fripple: "And what did you respond?"

Comey: "Well, Senator, I just didn't know what to say. And then the music began playing..."

Senator Grumbach: "He played music?"

Comey: "He did. It was 'Moonlight Serenade' by Glenn Miller. He said it was his favourite."

Senator Hesselbine: "And then? And then?"

Comey: "He asked me to dance."

Senator Fripple: "What did you do?"

Comey: "What could I do? He was the President, the leader of the Free World (if people still say that). I let him lead."

Senator Grumbach: "How long did this go on?"

Comey: "Until Steve Bannon came and cut in."

Senator Hesselbine: "And the President--how is he as a dancer? Is he as good as John Travolta?"

Comey: "I think I can answer that only in the closed hearing."

No comments:

Post a Comment