Friday, May 25, 2018

Take the T Train

"Okay, listen up: I'm the new voice of SkyTrain, and there are going to be some changes, let me tell you, some very, very big changes, changes like you have never, ever heard before.

"That other guy, whatever his name is, is gone, outa here. You know, I said when you're a star, you can get away with anything. I guess he wasn't as big a star as me. Because, frankly, who is? And when you're a star and the president, you really can get away away with anything.

"Next stop--let's see, they gave me some cards to read from. Next stop is the Brentwood Station. Well, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Maybe we're not stopping there. They could have had a Trump Tower. Missed their chance. Would have been beautiful, very beautiful. Losers.

"Coming up to Rupert. Named for my very good friend Rupert Murdoch. Don't see any Comey stations, do you? Or Don Lemon stations. Don't get me started.

"Right, next stop is Mar-a-Lago. Huh? Whaddya mean, this train doesn't go to Mar-a-Lago? You been listening to some fake news?  Wait a second--is this train bugged? Is there a Mueller spy in here?

"Everybody off the train! You're all fired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment