Monday, September 9, 2019

Slap's Financial Counselling Service

Dear Ms. Andreescu:

First of all, congratulations on your historic victory at the U.S. Open! I was with you all the way, wearing my Canadian maple leaf shorts while eating pomona porcului and listening to Zamfir.

I know this win is going to be difficult to deal with emotionally, and especially wondering how to handle that $3.85 million prize money. And so, allow me to offer my services as a seasoned financial counsellor.

The right investments can  grow that prize money substantially, and I believe I have a great opportunity for you in my invention of the combination flask and portable popcorn popper, a revolutionary device sure to appeal to sports fans.

Looking forward to hearing from you by return mail.

Yours for even greater triumphs on the court and in the market--Slap Maxwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment