Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mrs. Watson puts computer winnings in jeopardy

One day after Watson, the IBM master brain computer, won $1 million in the Jeopardy! challenge, Watson's wife, Winona, has petitioned a Burbank CA court to have all but 38 cents awarded to her for spousal and child support.

"I've loved him since he was just a pocket calculator," said a tearful Mrs. Watson. "Now, because he sees me as a big old mainframe, he has deserted me and run off with a sexy young laptop named Tammy.  

"And what about the children" she continued.  "What about our twenty-three little iPods and iPads? How can I keep them supplied with apps?"

Judge Googly is expected to hand down a ruling today.  Meanwhile, Watson was asked how he feels. "See this IBM logo?" he said. "Today it stands for I Be Mortified."

No comments:

Post a Comment