Friday, June 17, 2011

Morning After the Morning After

It has been reported that many of those over-exuberant fans attending Wednesday night's riot have been posting photos and comments on YouTube. 

Not all are happy, however: Wendy Wonkerslee says "I broke into a ladies wear store and couldn't find anything I liked in my size. What kind of store is that?"

Similarly, Alvin Knickerton writes "Went to all the trouble to bust my way into Chapters and could not turn up a copy of the new Gandhi biography. How will I ever achieve inner peace?"

Vance Dinwoody, however, is ecstatic: "Nabbed this gorgeous mannequin out of a Bay swimsuit display. We are now engaged!"

Meanwhile, some persons are said to be selling their ill-gotten plunder on-line. Shocking! (Anyone want to buy a slightly used ATM?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment