Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Calgarians Watch the Ceremony in Ottawa

"Steve, come watch! It's starting!"

"I'm busy, Laureen."

"Isn't it exciting? Don't they all look nice? He really does have good hair. And those jeans--why don't you ever wear skinny jeans, Steve?"

"I can't hear you, Laureen. I've got the Dave Clark Five turned up."

"And they've got all those people there! Don't you wish we'd done that, Steve?"

"%#@#*&+"

"Steve? Did you say what I think you said? That's not like you, Steve."

"I said, Oh, Fudge."

"Ha ha! Remember when his father said he said 'Fuddle-duddle'?"

"Laureen, why aren't you watching something uplifting, like "The Young and the Restless' or 'Wheel of Fortune'?"

"Come see, Steve--the swearing in is beginning. Look, even the cats are watching."

"Don't bother me, Laureen. I'm going into my Man Cave. For the next four years."



No comments:

Post a Comment