Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rainy Day Playlist

"It Looks Like Rain in Cherry Blossom Lane."

"Stormy Weather" ("Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky")

"The Day That the Rains Came"

"Rain on the Roof" ("I love the patter of the rain on the roof")

"Famous Blue Raincoat"

"Singin' in the Rain" ("There's a smile on my face, I'm happy again")

"Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head"

"Till the Clouds Roll By" ("Helter-skelter, we must run for shelter")

"Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella"

"Look for the Silver Lining" ("You know that somewhere, the sun is shining, and the thing to do is try to make it shine for you")

"Look to the Rainbow"

"Why Does It Have to Rain on Me?"

"The Rain in Spain"

And today's #1 Pick:

Irving Berlin's "A Fella with an Umbrella" ("I'm just a fella, a fella with an umbrella, looking for a girl to share my love on a rainy day")






No comments:

Post a Comment