Monday, November 22, 2010

Political Leaders Respond

Besieged political leaders Gordon Campbell and Carole James today responded to criticisms of their performance.

First, Premier (still) Campbell:  "I am not a bully.  I am a kind, sensitive, caring person, fond of children, dumb animals and cabinet ministers.  What's more, I am much slimmer than television cameras make me appear."

Next, NDP leader (still) James:  "I am pleased to say that I have the overwhelming support of our caucus members.  Besides that, I am hotter than Jenny Kwan.  Note to caucus loyalists: consider those yellow scarves your Christmas gift." 

Is there an opening now for a new party in British Columbia? "Indeed,"said one veteran political analyst. "I'm predicting enormous gains for the Tupperware Party."  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment