Monday, March 31, 2014

Justin Trudeau says the Oops! word

"Prime Minister! Prime Minister! Justin Trudeau just said..well, you know what. It's material for another of our cheesey attack ads!"

"Yes, I know, but right now we have another #*&%@+ problem to deal with. Where is that #$@%^& Dimitri when we need him?"

"Mr. Prime Minister--I can't believe it. You just said...that word."

"I know. I can't #*&%@+ believe it myself. I have never said that #*&%@+ word in my whole #*&%@+ life."

"Mr. Prime Minister--are things beginning--I hate to say this--beginning to #$@!*% fall apart for our beloved, if somewhat dictatorial, #$%@!*&% government? Oh dear, now I've said it myself. This must be catching. What can we do? The election is only fifteen #$@*&% months away. What do you say?"

"I say oh, #*&%@+."

No comments:

Post a Comment